
Been to the hairdressers today and got my hair all lovely and red. Now if only it would stay as vibrant as it is when you've just stepped out of the salon, lol.
So today's photo of the day is the one above, thought I'd be brave and include a self-portrait as one of the photos in the month.
Yesterday's one was also hair-related as we were going to a party. Amy went to stay with the grandparents, lovely kind people that they are, so I had time to properly straighten my hair. Doesn't happen often.

I love my pink, sparkly straighteners, in fact I did a LO about them about 18 months ago.
Looking forward to Christmas now, not long to go!
1 comment:
Looks great Chrissy (reminds me that I must get mine done) I can never get my hair just like they do it in the hairdressers.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment