Here she is hard at work using my lovely pens, though I barely use them so I'm not fussed. I think it tired her out as she had a long nap on the sofa later!Tuesday, 2 December 2008
Paper chains!!!
Me and Amy had great fun this afternoon making paper chains. I brought out a pile of printer paper and shiny card, and let her go mad with pens and crayons on it. Looks pretty good, think I'll put it up in her room.
Here she is hard at work using my lovely pens, though I barely use them so I'm not fussed. I think it tired her out as she had a long nap on the sofa later!
Here she is hard at work using my lovely pens, though I barely use them so I'm not fussed. I think it tired her out as she had a long nap on the sofa later!Otherwise today we had toddlers. After being so cold yesterday I heard it raining last night. It must have hailed or snowed (or both) too as the road was white when I looked out this morning. The pavements were awful, but having the buggy seemed to help. It hadn't got much better by this evening. I'm just hoping it'll all thaw overnight as I'm meant to drop Peter off in town tomorrow morning for the 6 o'clock train to Edinburgh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment