Monday, 15 December 2008

It's hard to think of titles for this:)



I didn't post yesterday as I was out in the evening, shock horror, I do have a mini social life at Christmas. A few of us toddler group mums went to a party night at the Park Hotel in Kilmarnock. It's a nice hotel attached to Rugby Park Stadium. 
As I forgot to take my camera I only took one photo, the one above. One of my friends had a good camera on her phone though, so she's taken a few nice photos of us all. 
The night was fun, there was a lovely meal, then a disco with a DJ. We refrained from joining in the silly games and instead enjoyed watching the representatives of Argos Irvine and B&Q Kilmarnock make fools of themselves. We did do a lot of dancing, and my throat's still a bit sore from shouting over the music.
For yesterday's photo of the day I chose this one of my wall decoration. I made it last year, and this year I've put it in the hall.

Today we've been to toddlers where I continued to show amazing tact by offending a mum, then granny came down for a quick visit this afternoon which Amy loved!

To finish on a smile, here's the balloon Amy got while we were at the street festival the other day.

No comments: