Since making marshmallow top hats last week, Amy has been desperate to make more cakes. So this afternoon I bought a Fifi and the Flowertots cake mix. She loved stirring the mixture, and was even patient enough to wait before we iced them and add sugar sprinkles. They taste pretty good too.

I did spend a bit of money this morning. I had downloaded a trial version of photoshop elements to see if I'd enjoy digi-scrapping. Well, I've decided I do, so I went ahead and bought it. Then I was on a roll, so I've bought the classes deal on Jessica Sprague.com. This gives me the 3 Photoshop classes and the type+writer class for free. I'm going to give Up and Running to mum as I'd already bought it for myself.
Last night I finally got lesson 3 finished of the class, so here's my layout.

Also, here's my layout for the bonus assignment of lesson 2. It's my first digi layout from scratch.

2 comments:
Well done you. The LOs look really good - and so do the cakes.
Toni :o)
Well done - I bought the up and running but haven't gone beyond lesson 2! Fun tho' isn't it? Saw your blog on UKS.
Post a Comment