Saturday, 6 December 2008

Saturday:)

Hooray, I've got my advent calendar! Mum still always buys us each one, and there's one for Amy too this year. I think the Dalek might be trying to steal the chocolate though.


Amy rediscovered her Dora mask from Halloween, though I had to make a new one as the old one was a bit tatty. She wore it to visit granny and papa. Round her neck you can see her 'medal'. Ever since the Olympics she's loved running round the room to win a medal, and she loves using this memory stick. A true 21st century girl!

We've now got lights up in the window, ready for the local Yuletide festival. They want every house on the High Street to have lights for the lantern parade. I've taken a photo, will add it later when we've put up the rest.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

I'd certainly watch that Dalek if I were you Chrissy...still at least you will know where to look if any chocs go missing LOL

Toni :o)