Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Troon!

Today's been a glorious day. Cold, but gorgeous blue skies. We were in Troon for the Sing and Sign Christmas party. It's been 6 months since Amy stopped going to the classes, and it was great to see everyone again. Afterwards we went down to the beach, and played in the playpark. I thought I'd take some photos, it didn't really feel like December, Amy was just disappointed the ice cream van wasn't there!

Troon is very close to Prestwick airport, and so you can see the planes just after they've taken off. This is definitely one of those cases where the picture doesn't do justice to the sound and sense of closeness as the plane goes overhead.

There's just something I like about this memorial, especially in the December sunshine.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Super photos Chrissy - lucky you having such a nice day. It has been bitterly cold and very icy here today although it did at least stay dry.

Toni :o)