Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Challenges..


...can be fun. I'm enjoying the ones on Designer Digitals. The LO above was done for this week's everyday inspiration challenge. We were given a template to work with, so I decided to add in all the pretty things in my garden.

You may note the later time of this post, this would be Lego Batman's fault. I've got caught up in it, though if Mothman falls off the ledge one more time I may throw the Wii controller through the telly lol.
Today's photo of the day is the fairly mundane but important Christmas Radio Times, when I make up these photos into an album I'll want a note of how I chose my festive telly viewing.

1 comment:

Elemeno said...

Going to go try digi-scrapping again. Spent the day so far catching up with forums. alighting here, you have given me the nudge I needed.