Monday, 22 December 2008

More digi goodness and sweeties!



I've found another site for Digital Scrapping - Designer Digitals. There's 3 challenges each week, each with freebies, yay! I tried the colour challenge this week, where you got 3 papers to download. Here's my LO. 

I used a photo I actually used in my very first paper LO ever! The supplies were Rob and Bob Studio spirograph snowflakes brushes, lace from a freebie kit on Creating Keepsakes by Lynn Grieveson, the photo frame is from the Strawberry Lemonade kit by Jessica Sprague and brads from the Shabby Princess Happy Holidays kit.

Today I also made my annual pilgrimage to the sweetie shop to buy boxes of sweets for all the family (sorry to give away what one of your pressies is, mum, lol!). The jar is for Peter, and the one with the reindeer is for Amy. The ladies at the shop know what I want for when Peter gets time to get in for mine.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely LO Chrissy, looks like you are having fun trying the 'digi' stuff.

Mmmm, sweeties. DH would never think to buy sweets but certainly munches his way through any that are in the house over the holiday period LOL.

Toni :o)

Elemeno said...

Mmm. Candy Chace sweeties. Nuff said.