Tuesday, 9 December 2008

What did I do today?

I guess today was just a normal kinda day. We had toddlers in the morning, then went to Candy Chace for lunch. Amy loves having lunch with her friend, and they were pretty well behaved.

I finally got around to taking photos of our tree, prompted by a thread on UKS.
As you can see, it's got a mix of decorations on it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The clusters of similar baubles you can see are down to Amy, she wanted all the blue ones together, and all the red. Further up are all the boot/stocking decorations, lol. We've only got one set of lights on it at the moment, as the 2nd pair aren't working. We're just waiting for the time to go buy another set.

I'm pleased, Peter suggested I could make an album for 2 of his relatives who are elderly, and who we don't see very often. I thought this would be a lovely idea, I've filled the album with photos of Amy, and some stories. I'm glad I've got them finished so they should arrive in time for Christmas.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Wow Chrissy, you have been busy.

The albums look great and I'm sure they will be well received.

Toni :o)

Elemeno said...

How nice for the older relatives. Will be well received. xx

Dawny said...

What a great idea for these albums. Love what youve done xx