
I've been trying out some settings on my camera. It's a Canon Ixus 950IS, so a point and shoot but I think it can do a few things. I read a post on the Jessica Sprague forum on how to take good photos of the lights on your Christmas tree. This included increasing the length of time the shutter was open for. I think it would be difficult to take a clear photo of the tree without a tripod, so I shoogled the camera instead to get this effect. This was with a shutter length of 4 seconds. I think it's rather fun!
I also like the lights we have in our window. We got them about 3 years ago in IKEA, but hadn't used them till a couple of months ago. I tried to take a photo of them using the above method, but it is blurry so this one used the flash.

Apart from that today was the toddlers Christmas party. It went really well, there were roughly 50 kids. Amy was scared to go up to Santa, but pleased with the pressie she got.

After toddlers we had lunch with one of our friends. My friend asked her 2 year old what she'd said to Santa at the party. The reply: 'That wasn't Santa, that was a man in a suit!'. We agreed it must have been one of his helpers lol.
1 comment:
Love your pics of the lights the swirly one looks real fun.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment