Decided to take a trip into town again today to pick up more pressies. I feel like I'm pretty much done now, but we all know that feeling can last till the 22nd when you suddenly realise 'pretty much done' means there's several things left to buy!
At least there was still time for a coffee at Costa, always the first stop on our shopping trips.

Anyway, I took a few piccies of George Square as it's all decorated as part of Winterfest.

I always like these lions, not particularly festive, but it was nice that there were still all the poppy wreaths beside them.


I like this tree and the reindeer pulling the sleigh. In the background you can see a tall column. It's pretty cool, this year they've got the ice rink going round the column.

Again, not very festive yet, but I do admire the city chambers. It's a good solid-looking building.
1 comment:
A girl can't go shopping without a stop at Costa or Starbucks LOL I'm glad you overcame the problem of getting pics on here cos you have posted some great ones.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment