Wednesday, 3 December 2008

l-o-o-n-g day!

Well, today started at half-4 this morning. I had to get up to drive Peter to Queen Street station so he could get the 6 o'clock train to Edinburgh, and from there get to Durham for the day.
Luckily the roads were better than yesterday, and there's no traffic in town at that time of the morning (what a surprise!).
Later I decided to go into Glasgow again with Amy, this time taking the train. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be, and I got a fair bit of Christmas shopping done.
We did spend some time in Princes Square, with Amy running around. This let me take todays photo-of-the-day (and a few more).
This is the tree that's at the centre of Princes Mall just now, and this is Amy running round it, lol.


We also spent some time this morning putting decorations up around the house. We'll continue with that tomorrow, so I'll take photos of that then.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

I want a tree like that LOL

Toni :o)