Monday, 1 December 2008

It's December!!!


Yay, though in common with most people I'm a bit behind where I'd like to be now. I meant to do the Ali Edwards Daily December album, but haven't made it yet, so I'll try to use this blog as a daily diary instead for December.
So today's photo for the goings-on in the S household is

This year we want to get our decorations up early so I've spent the morning sorting through Amy's toys and taking most of them upstairs so there'll be plenty of space for the tree.

Over on Jessica Sprague.com there's been a discussion about taking a photo a day for December. I know I don't know as much about photography as a lot of the people on there, but I did go out this morning in the frost to take some photos of the garden. I even had my camera on manual for some of them. Now I can't decide which of these to put up as my photo for the day.

Now I'm just waiting for Amy to wake up so we can nip to the post office to post a circle journal. Our plan after that - paper chains!!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

ve your frosty pics Chrissy.

Toni :o)