Friday, 26 December 2008

Is Christmas over already?



I've had a fabby few days, finally got the presents all wrapped on Christmas Eve. Love them when they're all sitting in piles just waiting for morning.


On Christmas day we opened our pressies, Amy loved them all of course, then we went for a walk via the playpark. We went up to the grandparents for Christmas lunch, was great to see everyone. Amy had a ball,
The caption for the next photo is 'That one too, please?'
I loved the glee with which Amy ate her soup at Christmas lunch, messy but fun!


Today we went shopping in Glasgow, we got there about 10, though I now realise we should have got there about 7am if we wanted it to be even slightly quiet. We always park on the South Side and walk over the suspension bridge as it's much easier to park over there.
We had a successful trip, spent some of my Christmas money on crafty stuff in WHSmith, which turned out to be half price when I got to the counter!

Amy spent the afternoon playing with all her new toys, one of her favourites is Cinderella Aquadraw.
Now I'm happily curled up on the sofa with my Christmas chocolate and watching Hellboy 2.
Hope everyone had a fabby Christmas!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Glad you had a great time, Amy looked as though she had fun.

I didn't venture out yesterday...some of the big High street names said they would be opening as early as 4.30am...couldn't face that sort of madhouse LOL