Friday, 19 December 2008

Hello, didn't write a post for yesterday as I was out at our crop's Christmas night out. The local coffee shop was open for us specially, and we had a lovely buffet. We could bring our own wine too.
I did this LO for this week's challenge on JessicaSprague.com. The challenge was to think of the first image that came to mind when you thought of Christmas, and to use it on a LO with journalling saying what it meant to you. The swirls are part of the Up and Running class materials, the trees, brads and papers are from the Shabby Princess Happy Holidays kit, and the 'spirit' brush is by Katie Pertiet.

This was my photo of the day yesterday. Amy was playing in her play tent. She'd crawl in, stand up suddenly and knock the penguin over. Then she'd rush out, shout 'My fault!', I'd stand the penguin up and the game would start again.

Today's photo is of Willow, also tried taking some photos of Tawny, but she's much harder to photograph.

2 comments:

Elemeno said...

Nice puss. Looks very soft and cuddly in the photo. Thanks for your comment on my Blog. There's lots left cos I deep froze it all for Xmas day.

Sounds a great game with toots and the penguin. Good photo of them both.

misteejay said...

I love your LO - the colours are fab.

Your puss certainly looks a poser LOL - beautiful cat.

Toni :o)