Hiya, welcome to 2009. Hope it's got off to a good start. We had a good evening last night, Amy went to sleep by 8 pm and we watched a Bill Bailey DVD which we stopped in time to watch the bells.
Today has been a quiet day, I'm building up the energy to go through my stash to thin it down a little, there's too much of it. I did buy some more yesterday though as I had vouchers. I got myself a Crop-a-dile Big Bite. Haven't been brave enough to try it yet!
My last photo of the day is this one. This little calendar sits on the mantelpiece.

I've enjoyed taking a photo every day, so have decided to continue on with project 365 to take a photo every day of 2009. I've started up a separate blog for that, so this can revert to more of a scrapping one now I've found out how fun blogs can be:D.
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you too Chrissy. I'm so glad you are enjoying your blogging - I have made friends with so many folk all over the world since I started my blog, I just love it.
Toni :o)
Call round and take photos of us baking. Nice to bake in company.
Post a Comment