
We've been given a few challenges to try now as part of Now we're rockin'. On Wednesday we were to create a LO using 2 items from a list including - recolouring a photo, using a corner rounder, using at least 2 patterned papers from the free kit, using a new brush.
This is the LO I made, using a photo of Amy playing with her bubble blower. Supplies used: Sweet Shoppe carnival kit; Jason Gaylor Valentine brushes; Jesse Edwards journalling block.
Today is start-to-finish day. We were told to take a photo, where the subject was off-centre. Then we were to try to do the whole LO in half an hour! Was difficult, but I just managed it.
I've still to complete our prompt from Thursday (mini-album day), which was to make a thankful album.
3 comments:
Lovely LOs Chrissy
Toni :o)
Scanner and mike? Our old Fisher Price one is so last century.
I was thinking of doing that course-sounds great!!
Post a Comment