Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I'm loving the daily challenges in the UKS mystery cybercrop. So far we've done a tag, fingerprints, a bookmark and decorated a bag. It's hard work keeping up with the chat at times, but always fun to get to know more people on the board.





Aside from that, Now We're Rockin' has just started on JessicaSprague.com, I did Up and Running just before Christmas and LOVED it, so couldn't wait for this to start. I've learnt so much already about PSE and I'm only half way through the first task! Will post the LO when I'm finished it.


So, I'm thinking I'm not doing so well on my decision not to take on any more challenges till I'd finished the ones from last year, poor Scrap the Day, and the creative world a-z art journal have fallen by the wayside. Ah well, they're always there for me to go back too. 

3 comments:

Yummers! said...

Hi!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love meeting/making new friends.

I see that you have a 2 year old. How fun is that to have a child to photograph every day. My daughters are grown-up and I wish they were little again to take more photos than I have of them. I missed so much with my camera. But they've been good about allowing me to snap away whenever we get together.

I'm not finished with Task #1 yet. I went to 'save' it yesterday and a box popped up letting me know my hard-drive was full. So... as of this moment all photos and digi materials have been moved to an exterior hard drive... but it took HOURS to transfer everything.

Yummers! said...

Darn... I hadn't finished my comment (looks like a letter) and accidently pressed SEND.

I'm off to try and finish Task#1. Good luck with yours and have fun with with the new kit of materials we got today.
Joni

misteejay said...

You are going great guns with the CC challenges Chrissy.

Toni :o)