Monday, 12 January 2009

2009 goals


   Over on Jessica Sprague.com there was a challenge to make a LO of our resolutions for 2009. The LO was to contain a recent photo of ourselves; to use at least 2 alphas/font for the title; to contain at least 3 resolutions and to contain some bling/glitter.
   I enjoyed this, and decided to start from the idea of putting the goals up on the fridge. I love my mum's bright green fridge, so that chose the colour for me. 
   I used Anna Aspnes paper, the brads, flowers, sequins and glitter alphas are all by Pattie Knox, the swirl is from the Up and Running class materials.
   
   Apart from that I'm still enjoying the 365 project, and am waiting eagerly for the announcement of another cybercorp on UKS, though it seems that could be March at the earliest, ah well, more time to save.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Think you were a little wrong with the timing of the next CC Chrissy LOL.

Love the LO and those colours are great.

I'm in the process of putting together a new post over on my blog and would love you to come over and grab yourself an encouragement award.

Toni :o)