Well, almost straight after my last post they did indeed announce the next UKS cybercrop. It's on the 6th-8th February and has a detectives/mystery theme. I'm in Special branch, enjoying the chat so far, though it is quite hard to keep up with. Also the lovely Quackas got me a mystery kit as I was still out when it was going to go on sale.
Thursday, 15 January 2009
Cybercrop!!
Well, almost straight after my last post they did indeed announce the next UKS cybercrop. It's on the 6th-8th February and has a detectives/mystery theme. I'm in Special branch, enjoying the chat so far, though it is quite hard to keep up with. Also the lovely Quackas got me a mystery kit as I was still out when it was going to go on sale.
The class kits have gone up now, but I'm still swithering over which to buy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment