We made these this afternoon to fill some time, they were yummy!Saturday, 3 January 2009
Clear out
Well, that's us taken the Christmas decorations down and put them away for another 11 months. I love how clear the place looks at this time, before all the everyday clutter comes back. We did take several black bags to the coup today so maybe there won't be so much in future.
We made these this afternoon to fill some time, they were yummy!
I'm also going to go through my scrapping stash as I have so much, and some of it never gets used. First though, I have to do a cj entry on the subject 1963. Wish me luck!
On to the most important discussion point of the day - Matt Smith, what will he be like as the New Doctor? I reckon he looks odd enough to play the part, but he's ever so young!
Over on my photo of the day project, today's photo is this one
We made these this afternoon to fill some time, they were yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
happy new year-and yes you do have word verification switched on!
Post a Comment