Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Week 3 lesson

This week's lesson was pretty intense in Now we're Rockin'. I managed it all, though I'm not entirely sure I get it all, or could do it off my own bat.
Here's the LO, used the course materials, and snowflake spirograph brushes by Rob and Bob studios. I LOVE the blended-in photo on the bottom corner. Think I'll be using that technique again.


As for cc challenges, today's was to make a journalling block, I made 2 as I couldn't decide which background brush I preferred.

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Chrissy that LO is beautiful - well done.

Toni :o)

Sarah Louise said...

Oh wow Chrissey, you are really coming on with your digi class and the LO of Amy is just stunning. Well done.

I have left you a fun little tag for you to play along with when you have a moment.

Sarah Louise said...

Sorry Chrissie, i couldnt resist, i left you another award on my blog. Cant wait to see you answers

Tontodollydog said...

Oh my god that is so impressive Chrissy - love that !!!

Thauna said...

I love how your LO turned out! I still don't know if I can do that on my own yet either.