'Ello, realised it had been a while since I last blogged. Nothing sinister, I've just been having so much fun playing with photoshop that I kept forgetting to upload anything here:D.
Anyway, it's now the last week of the Digi: In Deep course, we've learnt so much. We learned how to make a template last week, which is the digi equivalent of the sketch, and we shared our creations among the class. Also learned how to recolour elements which is fantastic, though I'm still practising it.
I've been doing some of the challenges on Designer Digitals, as well as joining Oscraps. I'm not sure of the etiquette of chatting on more than one digi forum, but hey ho. It was the birthday week on Oscraps.com this week so there was a ton of freebies and fun.
Here's a few of my recent LOs.

This LO shows my DD and her friend playing in the garden of our local coffee shop. I did this for a brush challenge on Designer Digitals. All supplies from there.

This LO was done for a birthday challenge on Oscraps. We were given a mini kit, which included the wordart and the yellow paper. All supplies from Oscraps.com.

This LO was for the 3kits3ways challenge on Designer Digitals. Each week three products are chosen, and we are set the challenge of using them on a LO. This week one of the products was already in my shopping basket (the Katie Pertiet fabric swatches brushes), and the other 2 lookde so good too that I thought I'd have a go. Especially as another (Anna Victoria Wish Flower kit) was on special offer. The 3rd product was Dots and Flowers brushes by Mary Ann Wise. The background paper is one of the K Pertiet Naturally Krafty papers with one of the Wish Flowers papers blended over the top.
Lastly is a fun LO. I fancied doing a LO with lots of green for St Patricks Day, and remembered this photo from my 365.

All supplies are from Designer Digitals again. Guess where I spend most of my time lol.
Our week 2 LO on the Digi: In Deep course taught us how to blend two photos, such a cool effect!

Now, my paper-scrapping friends, I was hoping to do some IRL scrapping, our team is setting the weekly challenge next week and I was all set on Friday night to sit down with all my ribbons and papers around me. BUT my poor printer is giving up the ghost, even with a new ink cartridge in it's been leaving huge stripes on the photos. I've tried looking for a new one, but all the ones in the shops just now are ugly lol. I'll keep looking!
2 comments:
You have been busy - fab LOs Chrissy. Some really beautiful effects.
Toni :o)
Hey Chrissy! I see a lot of pages that I recognize. ;) The Digi In Deep class sounds great - makes me want to take it!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment