Saturday, 4 April 2009

Inspiration from everywhere


I've been visiting a lot of blogs lately, and feel I want to pretty mine up a bit. I'm just not sure whether to use one of the sites that provides backgrounds, or whether to have a go at making my own. Any suggestions?

As for inspiration, I've realised it's everywhere - in adverts, on the web, magazines, and of course on the forums when I click through all the fabby LOs everyone else does. This week there was a web inspiration challenge on Designer Digitals. I chose to take inspiration from the IKEA website, and created this page.
Not many supplies to list, papers by Mindy Terasawa.

Apart from that, I've been trying to get up to date with my 365 LOs. It speeds things up so much to use a template. Here's the pages I've completed for March so far.


Our team on UKScrappers, Charli's Angels, set the weekly challenge this week. We decided to use the initials of 'angels' as the challenge. For 5 points each the LO was to contain Any new stash, Notes or journalling, Glitter/Glitz, Embellishments, Lace and Sewing/Stitching. Here's my LO. 

Finally I got a new printer, yay! Now I might actually do some more paper scrapping again. I've just joined a new eco-themed cj, so will start planning that, along with working on the arty farty jigsaw swap, it's always good to be busy!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Chrissy, some fab work there.

I look forward to seeing what you decide to do with 'decorating' your blog.

Toni :o)

Gladie said...

Oh my, your pages are awsome! I like the simple but oh so delicate template :)