Sunday, 8 March 2009

Whoa


Digi: In Deep is intense!! I know it's the advanced course, but I'm impressed at how much we're learning with every task. The LO is much more complicated this time, and I've learnt a few more new tricks. I've not quite finished the lesson LO, just got the journalling to do, but I have used the techniques in a couple more LOs.


This LO was done for a challenge on Designer Digitals, the crochet flowers are by Pattie Knox for this week's Everyday Inspiration challenge. Most of the materials used in the LO are from DD.


Yesterday the lesson in Digi: In Deep was to practise taking photos. We were told to choose something that means a lot to us and take a good still life shot, thinking about the light and putting a white sheet down for the background. I chose this sheep as an ornament I'm very attached to, I got it nearly 25 years ago at a jumble sale, and I just like it.

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Wow, you are doing so well with the digi stuff Chrissy - lovely LOs.

Toni :o)

Elemeno said...

I remember that sheep. x

Gladie said...

Your LO's are great! I'm glad I found your blog - thanks for your sweet comments I really appreciate it! :) I'm not good at commenting at the time, but following means it's all there when time come :)

misteejay said...

Chrissy, just dropped by to say "you are tagged" - sorry - details over on my blog.

Toni :o)