Sunday, 1 March 2009

Matchboxes and optimism

Having a great time at the moment, there's so much fun stuff to play with and I seem to be enjoying it all.
Firstly, here's my decorated matchbox for the swap on UKS. I've filled it with brads, chipboard, bits and bobs, and will be posting it tomorrow. Can't wait to receive one too.
Next, I've been playing around with Arnold the garden gnome for the Arnold ATC swap. We're to put him beside a local landmark, then print the photo out as an ATC. I first of all put him on a carousel at the Edinburgh Xmas festival. 
The one I'll be sending for the swap is him in front of Paisley Abbey. Unfortunately my printer is playing up just now, hope it sorts itself out soon.

I did a digi LO the other day, after playing around with making my own digi epoxy stickers. They're not perfect, but it was fun. 

Last but not least, this week's challenge on JessicaSprague.com was a typography challenge. We could choose from 4 images to be inspired by.
 I took this photo a few days ago as my photo-of-the-day, and love it. The butterflies were a challenge freebie by Andrea Victoria on Designer Digitals, which I recoloured. It's totally different to what I usually do, but it was fun for exploring a bit of the graphic side of digi.

No comments: