Sunday, 22 February 2009

Phew, so many LOs, so little time to blog them

I meant to come back and upload my other cybercrop LOs, but forgot, oops. Instead I'll just add a selection of recent LOs. My gallery on UKS is almost full which is a pain as I've deleted some already.
This LO was done for a challenge on Designer Digitals. It's inspired by a web advert which had a similar layout.
This LO was done also for a challenge on Designer Digitals, where we were given the papers as a freebie. I love the little butterflies.

I've now finished Now we're rocking with Photoshop, so here's the remaining 2 LOs from the course. Digi: In Deep starts in a couple of weeks, and I'm a bit nervous about it, but the course materials are available for ever, so it doesn't really matter if I don't take it in first time.

You'll notice that some of the photos in this LO are the same as Photo Session above, but hey, I like them:D.

In other news, I'm liking the interesting swaps on UKS just now. I've just made 30 inchies, they're so dinky and cute I could get addicted to them too, there's a piccie of mine on my 365 blog. I'm also in the Arnold swap, where we each put a photo of Arnold the garden gnome in front of a local landmark and turn it into an ATC. Then there's the 'It fits in a matchbox-the big one' swap, where we fill a large matchbox with stash. I'm also tempted by the Arty Farty Jigsaw swap, but I probably have too much else to do, so might give that one a miss.

All in all, there's plenty out there to interest me at the mo, as it should be:D.

3 comments:

Thauna said...

Your LOs turned out adorable! Your daughter is precious...love the pics with the hats! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

misteejay said...

LOL...your fault for scrapping so much...LOL

They are lovely Chrissy, I had the same problem with my gallery, as you know, so most of my stuff ends up on the blog rather than there. You seem to be having a lot of fun with both IRL & Digi stuff at the moment - well done.

Toni :o)

elliemook said...

Wow Chrissy, your digi layouts are amazing. I think you should hold a class for us angels ;) Good luck with all the swaps, sounds like you are going to be busy for a while x