a cute jotter and written lots and lots. I'm addicted to decorating little books now, hence the little notebook I decorated that's pictured in the last post. That was just covering a notebook I'd got in a pack of 6 from the pound shop.Sunday, 16 November 2008
Ok, so at the moment I'm loving the Stories in Hand class run by Jessica Sprague. It's running for a fortnight and is designed to help us tell stories about our lives. So far we've made a fabby binder,
a cute jotter and written lots and lots. I'm addicted to decorating little books now, hence the little notebook I decorated that's pictured in the last post. That was just covering a notebook I'd got in a pack of 6 from the pound shop.
a cute jotter and written lots and lots. I'm addicted to decorating little books now, hence the little notebook I decorated that's pictured in the last post. That was just covering a notebook I'd got in a pack of 6 from the pound shop.The binder is filled with prompts to help us tell a story, e.g tell about your childhood home.
Today's assignment was to choose one of the prompts and really write about it in depth. I chose Halloween traditions and wrote all about the Halloween parties we used to go to at my dad's work. I didn't expect to write so much, but ended up filling 3 A4 sheets with details. It was great fun to relive it, and I've been getting 'sparks' all day when I look at things and remember stories about them.
I'm hoping the class will really help with my journalling when scrapping.
That's all for now, I really should be asleep but I'm too wired from thinking:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, you're sure to love being able to add photos to your blog! I can't imagine blogging without the photos! (I'm in a Photo of the Day challenge where we've been adding a photo a day since January.) I'm in the SIH and just thought I'd come by and say "hi."
Post a Comment