Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Finally started christmas shopping!

Well, at least I've bought the cards and wrapping paper. Though at this rate I might just be buying vouchers for everyone. I'm soooooo looking forward to Christmas, but I think it's the sparkly 'Magic Of Christmas' side of it, not the presents. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Amy makes of it all. 

The Stories in Hand class influenced me again today too. I'd been doing yesterday's assignment - to flip through the family prompts and note down ones that sparked. I started writing about how much Amy loves Kelvingrove. Then I realised we hadn't actually been for about 6 months, so we went today. And she still loved it. Especially the giraffe, and the hands-on areas. It's been so well renovated. There's loads for little kids to do, like looking into a bee hive to watch the bees or trying on HUGE shoes to see how they look. We only got round half the ground floor, so I'll need to arrange a return trip sometime soon.

No comments: