Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Digi scrapping a-go-go


Well, after enjoying the Stories in Hand class over at Jessica Sprague.com, I decided to go ahead and take the Up and Running class to learn Photoshop. I've just finished lesson 1, here's the result.
It's a self-paced class, which is great, though I'm missing the busyness of the SIH message board. I definitely think I could get to like digi scrapping, though I may need a faster computer.
Our last assignment in the SIH class was to create a LO from a template, here's mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. I am looking forward to taking the class also but am afraid that it will have to wait until after the first of the year. I have to buy a new computer so in February I will be treating myself to a new laptop and Jessicas class. I loved the SIH class and look forward to taking more. See you around the Spraground.
Susan