Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Hot tamale, hot tamale, hot tamale hot hot...

So I spend a lot of time on t'internet. I've already mentioned Facebook a couple of times, I chat on a few forums, and I like using Flickr for my photos.

However, there is one site I go to for pure fun, Weebl's stuff. I first discovered it while I was a PhD student, so of course had plenty of time on my hands. We all become obsessed with it, and it's good to see it's still around, with new, funny videos/tunes.

I'll just include a few of my favourites here. There are loads on the site, though I'll warn you that they may not all be child-friendly. The ones I've listed are, Amy loves them.

Badgers, badgers, badgers - the original and still one of the best, also has a footy variation, and a version using the plush soft toys they now sell from the site. I got one for my sister recently - it's so soft!

Magical Trevor - another of the ones I remember from that time, a cute little tune about a magician.

Tamale - one of my new favourites after we found it a few weeks ago.

You may be singing the tunes for days, or curse me for sending you there, either way it is just a fun site I like to pop onto occasionally.

1 comment:

helena said...

hot tamale is now imprinted on my brain and I am sure I will be singing it all week - and smiling. Loved it , thanks