Thursday, 30 April 2009

Yay, got my mojo back

I'm so glad I've got my new laptop, I was worried for a while that I'd lost my mojo for digi-scrapping, but now that I've reloaded everything I'm back. It helped that Designer Digitals had their quarterly sale last weekend, with lots of chats and freebies. 
Here's a few LOs I've done since then, using freebies from the chat day as well as other goodies from DD.

Also, I actually managed to do a paper LO last month too! I chat on a social group on UKS called animal, vegetable and mineral for those of like who sometimes like to do LOs without people. Last month the challenge was to use our favourite stamp, and I love this set by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves. Also decided to use up some of my hoarded stash, so I included the lace cardstock and layered several chipboard flowers. I really enjoyed paper scrapping, though it was a bit annoying that stamps can't be flipped, now I'm used to Photoshop brushes lol.

4 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Yep I think your mojo is definitely back! Fantastic layouts - isn't digi the best?

Kathleen Summers said...

GORGEOUS pages and I'm impressed that you still paper scrap! Love that layout too!

Gladie said...

Ah - I love your mojo moode :))) Awsome pages!!! :)

misteejay said...

lovely LOs Chrissy, the spring flower one is really pretty.

Toni :o)