
For Easter we decorated some eggs, using templates downloaded from the Playhouse Disney website. In case you can't recognise them, from left to right are Handy Manny, Tigger and Mickey Mouse. Amy had great fun with them, but I was stunned when I read the 'artwork release form' we'd have had to fill in if we wanted to send in the photos to enter the competition.
Choice phrase: ' throughout the universe in perpetuity'. I also liked the fact that they could use the entry in 'any and all media now known or hereafter developed'!
All in all, we had a fun Easter, though there's still too much chocolate in the house.
I also had fun this evening when I went to do my tutoring, as well as my pay I was given a dozen hen eggs as well as a goose egg! One of the perks of living in the countryside:).
3 comments:
Glad Amy had fun - they look cute.
Lucky you getting those lovely fresh eggs.
Toni :o)
Goose egg? When I was growing up, our local fruiterer sold goose eggs.
I love Amy's decorated eggs. Those are laughably extreme rules for a children's competition.
LOL you're cracking me up! I can't believe those phrases either, wow! And lol about the eggs... lookit that GOOSE egg!
The kids did such a cute job decorating.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment