Sunday, 8 February 2009

Cybercrop over already

Well, that's the Whodunnit cybercrop over. I really enjoyed myself once the weekend had started. I even did a couple of the classes, though I do tend to prefer the challenges. Think it'll take a couple of posts to upload everything I did, so I'll start with the mystery kit as it's a few photos by itself.


I loved the kit, the last one I got was a bit disappointing, and I ended up not using it. This one had October afternoon papers, core'dinations cardstock, 7gypsies journalling cards, a few flowers, brads and 2 metal photo turns.
The first thing I thought of to make was a play set for Amy. There are strict rules about what you can use for the mystery kit, but we were allowed to use the packaging. I painted the bubble wrap as a carpet. I printed out a couple of photos and used the frames with them. Also cut some flowers using the Bigshot and made a garland for the top. I reckon Amy will like using the set as a ballroom for her Little People, she loves dancing and Cinderella.



The next thing I thought of was using all the little cards to make a notebook. Took a while to work out how to combine the pages as I couldn't use a book ring, but the ribbon and brad work.


Then I thought I should make a LO. I love this photo of Amy, and liked using several of the patterned papers and stitching. Used one of the 7gypsies cards for hidden journalling.

I didn't win, but didn't expect to, just glad we got such a lush kit!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

This was lovely Chrissy - well done.

Whatever are we gonna do now CC has finsihed LOL

Toni :o)

elliemook said...

Love the photo of Amy in th cowboy hat x

Tontodollydog said...

Love all that you did with the mystery kit - although my fav was the house - that was so so clever.