Monday, 20 July 2009

Quiet time for scrapping


This last month I've barely scrapped, just don't seem to have had the time. I'm sure I read an article in one of the mags last year which said our creativity goes in cycles, so I'm clearly in a gathering phase just now. Hope the creating side comes back soon:). I am just back from my holidays, so do have 250 new photos to scrap!

I did manage the first day's challenge in Jessica Sprague's challenge a day at the start of June, to list 5 favourite things about summer. It includes my new favourite technique - extractions, which I learned using a fabby technique from Cassie on Designer Digitals.


I did do a couple of interesting LOs at the start of last month when Anna Aspnes set challenges on Designer Digitals, they are totally different to anything I'd usually do, but I loved being out of my comfort zone.

The first one gave us a template, with the title 'Absolutely Zero Desire', and I had great fun thinking of my top 10 to be included.

The next week she gave us an overlay, including the title 'I have a secret desire 2' which came just at the right time for me to know exactly what to write about.
To counteract that, I did my first paper LO in a while, and as I'm not doing so much of it, I decided to go all out and include lots of product. I love the bright colours in it.

5 comments:

Gladie said...

Wow, love these LOs, especially those desired ones. Great work! :D

misteejay said...

Great LOs Chrissy. Hope your holiday snaps give you lots of inspiration.

Toni :o)

Elemeno said...

Gosh, you have been busy. I will never ever catch up with you now!

I've been busy too. Merging my Blogs - makes for more manageable updating.

New title - A Legacy of Philosophical Thought.

LKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

ooohhh FAB work mate!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo I love these LOs. Kim