Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Let's get some photos on here!

I'd love to include photos all the time on here, of my latest LOs, or my dd, but I can't seem to get it to work, probably because I use a Mac. So today I'm on a PC and will have a go at prettifying the place:)

This LO was done for a weekly challenge on UKS. The challenge was to use a given sketch, use stamping, use 9 of a kind of embellishment and use black and white. The stamped swirls were done using Autumn Leaves stamps, and I added some little Kaisercraft pearls.

This LO came about from a challenge set by my team on UKS. We were discussing the stash that each of us hoards, but which seems to precious to use. I do love stroking all the lovely ribbons I have. In this case, the ribbons I've used are actually the ones I won recently, but otherwise they'd just have sat in their glass jars looking pretty. I have had the wooden letters for ages though, and you may have spotted that the large letters used on this are from the same K & Co set as the ones on Blooms. This is deliberate as I had two sets of these letters, and am now able to store them all in the one box.

I really enjoyed using up my precious stash, and old stash in general. I'd urge everyone to have a go. Leaves more space for lovely new stash too!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Really lovely LOs Chrissy - hope you sore out the problem with the Mac.

Toni :o)